Programmes available in the winter intake (March 2020):
- MSc in Biotechnology - major: biotechnology in animal production and environmental protection
Important note! There must be a group of minimum 15 students who are qulified for admission for the programme to start.
The requirements to be met by the applicants
- English language proficiency - minimum B2 level
- bachelor degree in areas related to biotechnology - the University will verify each diploma with academic transcript individually
- general requirements of foreign diplomas
Financial aspects of studies
The MSc programme in biotechnology is financed by the European Union - in the framework of PO WER project. Students admitted for this programme do not pay the tuition fee.
Fees not related to tuition:
- registration fee (85 PLN)
- students ID (22 PLN)
- repetition of subjects and additional courses not covered by the study programme (if applicable).
Important note! Students cover all costs related to accommodation and maintenance (living costs, local transport, etc.).