The most common bachelor diplomas that the West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin accept from candidates for master programmes.
Along with the required diplomas we also require an academic transcript will all the courses completed.
If the candidates certificate is not on the list please do not worry - just contact us by sending your certificate for verification.
Along with the secondary school certificate candidates are required to present the Eligibility statement - confirmation that the presented certificate entitles to enter university education in the country under which educational system it was issued. You can use the tamplate.
In general candidates are required to have a minimum of second class upper division bachelor degree.
- bachelor degree (honours)
- bachelor (general) - a minimum second class division and result of 70% minimum
- bachelor (honours/special) - a minimum second class division and result of 70% minimum
- bachelor diploma with a minimum grade of "good"
- bachelor diploma with a minimum of 3.0 CGPA
- Bilim uzmanligi diplomasi
- dishekmligi lisans diplomasi
- lisans diplomasi