Types of documents confirming the knowledge of an English language accepted by West Pomeranian University of Technology in Szczecin
Applicants must meet below indicated requirement. No other language confirmation/certificates will be accepted.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The following requirements will apply to applicants for courses beginning in the academic year 2022/2023.
I. Worldwide recognized certificate:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) certificate,
- IELTS (certificate issued not earlier than 2 years back) - min. aggregate score of 5.5
- TOEFL (certificate issued not earlier than 2 years back):
- paper-based test PBT- min. score of 510
- computer-based exam CBT - min. score of 170
- internet-based test IBT - min score 80
- Cambridge English:
- First Certificate in English (FCE),
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English:
- Academic - minimum score of 59
- General - min score 45
- TELC (The European Language Certificate) - min. grade "satisfactory
- City & Guilds ESOL International (reading, writing and listening) - min intermediate "first class pass" score.
II. Previous education (secondary or higher) fully taught in the English language - the transcript of grades or the diploma/degree certificate itself needs to contain a clause stating that English was the medium of instruction.